Who are we?
Wulfsport International is a family run wholesale business that distributes our own brand of off road motorcycle clothing and accessories to suppliers and retailers in U.K. and Worldwide. The business is run by:
Senior Partner William Brown and Junior Partner Eleanor Brown.
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data including:
1. Consent; in specific circumstances we can collect and process your data with your consent.
When collecting your personal data, we will always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular transaction.
2. Contractual Obligations; in certain circumstances we need your personal data to comply with contractual obligations. For example, if you order an item or items from us for delivery, we will collect your address details to deliver your purchase and pass them to our courier.
3. Legal Compliance; if the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data. For example we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting the Partnership to law enforcement.
4. Legitimate Interest; In specific situations, we require data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedoms or interests. For example, we may use your address, e-mail address and telephone number to send you direct marketing information to inform you of products and services that we think might interest you.
When do we collect your data?
1. When you ask for the company to e-mail you information about a product or service.
2. When you purchase a product or service by phone or e-mail.
3. When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
4. When you have given a third party permission to share with us the information that they hold about you that is relevant to a transaction of any sort.
What sort of data do we collect?
1. If you have a trade account with us: your name, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, e-mail address and telephone number.
2. We will collect with your permission: payment card information, your comments and product reviews.
How and why do we use your personal data?
1. We want to provide the best customer service with the quickest response time to orders and enquiries. The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest level of service.
How we will use your data.
1. To process any orders that you make using e-mail, telephone or in person. If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we will not be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations. For example, your details (name and address) may need to be passed to a third party to deliver the product that you have ordered and we keep your details for a reasonable period afterwards in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds etc.
2. To respond to your queries, refunds requests and complaints. Handling the information you have given us helps us to respond quickly and efficiently. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
3. To protect our business from fraud and other illegal activities.
4. To process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests. This also helps to protect our customers from fraud.
5. To protect our customers, premises and assets from crime, we operate a CCTV system in our warehouse and car park which records images for security. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
6. If we discover any criminal activity or alleged criminal activity through the use of our CCTV, fraud monitoring and suspicious transaction monitoring, we will process data for the purposes of preventing or detecting unlawful acts. We aim to protect the individuals we interact with from criminal activities.
7. To comply with our contractual and legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
8. With your consent, we will use your personal data and details of your transactions to keep you informed by e-mail, post and telephone about relevant products and services.
9. To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you of any changes to the services we provide you. These service messages will not include any promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by e-mail. If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we would be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
How we protect your personal data?
1. We will treat your personal data with extreme care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
2. Payment card information is not kept on computer.
3. Access to personal data i.e. names, addresses is password protected
How long will we keep personal data?
1. Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we will only keep it for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
2. At the end of the retention period, your data will be deleted or destroyed.
Who do we share your personal data with?
1. To carry out our obligations to provide the best service possible, we will share your personal data with delivery couriers and for fraud management.
2. Our policy to those organisations is to keep your data safe and protect your privacy. We provide only the information they need to perform their specific service. They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
Examples of third party companies we work with; Operational companies such as delivery couriers and card payment providers.
3. We do not share your personal data with any third party to use for their own purposes
Where your data may be processed
1. International orders: If you are based outside the UK, we will only collect personal data that is relevant to the transaction.
2. Protecting your data outside EEA (EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein):
We may share personal data that we collect from you to third party data processors in countries that are outside the EEA but only when this is required to fulfil your order.
Any transfer of your data will follow applicable laws and we will treat the information in accordance with the privacy notice.
What are your rights?
1. You have the right to request:
2. Access to the personal data we hold about you.
3. The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
4. That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing
5. That we stop any consent based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent
You can contact us at any time to request to exercise these rights;
To ask for your information or to ask for information to be amended please contact us at;
Wulfsport International, Joseph Noble Road, Lillyhall East, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 4JX, GB.
Tel; +44(0)1900 873456, Fax +44(0)1900 870663, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right to withdraw consent.
1. Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest.
1. In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must do this unless we believe we have an overriding legitimate reason to continue processing your personal data.
1. You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
Checking your identity
1. To protect the confidentiality of your information we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice.
2. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
WULFSPORT INTERNATIONAL, Joseph Noble Road, Lillyhall East, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 4JX, GB www.wulfsport.com